Thursday, April 1, 2010

2010 Hair Trend : The Red Head








The redhead isn't just a hair colour in 2010, it's an attitude. You need to ooze sexual confidence to pull it off.
Red hair is perfect for the cooler months and if you're considering a changing your look for 2010, consider red hair as the perfect option for Fall/Winter 2010. As for which shades of red hair? Read on.
Dark red - By dark I mean like fire red, cherry red, maroon, burgundy, or a crimson color red. A deep red with burgundy or plum low-lights looks really 2010. You will be seeing a lot of purple tones mixed with reds or chocolates.
Wheels & Dollbaby F/W 2010
Wheels & Dollbaby F/W 2010
Mother Maria F/W 2010 Look Book
St. John S/S 2010
St. John S/S 2010

Light red - If you have or planning on getting a lighter copper, light auburn, strawberry blonde, or Tahitian red base then go with medium shades to compliment the lighter shade like a deep apricot, golden caramel, spicy ginger, or a light chestnut would look tres magnifique.
Vogue China January 2010
Dansk S/S 2010
Dansk S/S 2010
Amica Italy F/W 2010

It’s so easy to become bored with the same hairstyle day after day (hello, Britney!). Since colour is an easy and relatively risk-free road towards a mini make-over, especially since there are so many semi-permanent options to choose from, I was all for trying on a little red. So yesterday I had my tresses dyed "violet-burgandy" e.i. a deep red with subtle purple lowlights to suit my skin tone. I'm having a love/hate relationship with my new hair colour, because it has given me quite a femme fatale look. Hopefully it will grow on me.

Lula Magazine January 2010
Lula Magazine January 2010

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...