Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Just being his immaculate self

Ryan Gosling, one of the best-dressed men in Hollywood. The dude knows how to dress, like REALLY. After much study (oh so so so much study), I have come down to this conclusion: Ryan's style trademark is his silhouette; slim and sleek. Whether in his suits - fitted with narrow trousers and single-breasted jackets, or whether he's off-duty - in fitted cotton tees with low-rise trousers or jeans, his relaxed charm and tattoos, that reminds me of Steve McQueen in the 70's. And I love how his choice of shoes are just as interesting as his movie choices! From boat shoes and desert boots, to suede loafers and two-toned brogues.

tweet me: @K_NaomiLee

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...