- Every once in a while, I actually consider ditching everything and travel the world-Eat, Pray, Love-style. But with my savings account, and a lack of funding, I held off.
- These days I smell winter in the icy breeze, and am overwhelmed by nostalgia, which takes me back to the snowcopalypse months I went through in New York. I yearn it more so because it was an amazing journey where I matured, and God literally had me in His hands the whole time. So thankful to be reminded of His faithfulness, and how He takes you on great adventures.
- I've only very recently prepared myself to accept that maybe everybody is only just believably special. Maybe "unicorns" don't exist but only in my rose-coloured world. (Unicorns = unbelievably, breathtakingly, fascinating, amazing people.)
- I often take lengthy walks in the rain to "find myself", but end up crying, usually to melancholic Coldplay (The Scientist, Warning signs, In my place, Fix you, Trouble).
- Time Machine (back up external drive by Mac) is my life-saver.
- It has occurred to me that very few people have the ability to make me truly angry, so, if anything, it's a compliment to those people if I get angry at them. Shows that I care.
- "The Notebook" is a classic, and will never get old on me.
- I really want a new hairdo, or new piercing, or new something, only because it's new or because it's a change. I love change. I love new-ness.
- I am grateful for realist people in my life who yank my hair to come down from the clouds. Thanks mama.
- I was just thinking... if luxury labels brought out crew neck sweaters with their logo/name-written-in-block-letters emblazoned on the front, they would make an absolute killing. Everybody loves those 80's Chanel, Kenzo, YSL sweaters. They should re-release them!
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
It's been awhile since my last list of "confessions". Here's one for 2012:
This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...
This week, I'm paying off my sleep debt, while going through painful, painful, painful caffeine withdrawals, and recovering from my co...
Although the image of James Dean in a white t-shirt, jeans, and an open leather jacket is the open idea etched in our consciousness, I prefe...