1. When you believe that there's no such thing as coincidences... can't help but realise God really is good.
2. The sound of sharp scissors cutting fabric turns me on.
3. I finally get dubstep. Why did my Dre beats ear plugs have to break?!
4. Snaggle fangs/tooth and asymmetrical eyes are very attractive on a boy. Gives him character, and character is sexy.
5. I entered a competition to go on a date with Shinee.
6. Just in case I win, I'm teaching myself to beatbox, to impress them.
7. I finally understand why Miranda Priestly from The Devil Wears Prada is so cold. Heck, I might be even starting to understand Anna Wintour. I'm afraid I'm becoming aloof too. #defencemechanism
8. I've been asked out by lesbians. Truly sadly, that's one way I lose friends these days... when they ask me out.
9. When my model bailed on me and I had to desperately seek someone from my personal circle, I was slightly disappointed by the lack of tall males I know.
10. I'm bipolar. These posts should've given it away.
11. I cried with a bunch of freshmen (first year design students) in the bathroom while trying to comfort them about "not being able to see their friends for 6 months", "my friends are offended when I don't have the time". I told them it gets worse. By third year, you're a myth! I cried out of pity (for them) and my hurt because people/friends will never understand the demands. It's just the norm that people fall off the face of the earth when they get a gf/bf, or when they do a design/architecture/fashion degree.
12. I want a husband who understands.
13. My verbal skills have become subpar to ESL students because of how less talkative and expressive I've become.
14. Some people explode, I implode.
15. I do a "head, shoulders, knees, toes - swag check" before I walk out of the house.
16. I want to run away and live with Beast. I'll have a private library in a castle, funny talking furniture, cabinetry and cutleries that'll make food for me all hours of the night while I read by the fireplace and snuggle up to the furry Beast. Plus, I've totally always related myself to Belle.
This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...
Peace, war, and what they wore. Historic archetypes of American styling, ringing down through the years, continually inspire modern designe...
Although the image of James Dean in a white t-shirt, jeans, and an open leather jacket is the open idea etched in our consciousness, I prefe...