Monday, June 28, 2010

Saddle Up: Jodhpurs

Sitting among 2010 fashion trends is the new horse riding influence. Enter equestrian inspired clothing and accessories, which along with Jodhpurs. This look will not canter away - at least anytime soon. I have come across way too many saddled-up designers and models to ignore this trend. Come ride the trend.
Chloe Spring 2010

When it comes to footwear, this is fact. Boots should have a heel. When they come in flats, your legs inevitably look stumpy. Hence, the reason I loathe uggs. It gives the same effects. Trust me, it only looks cool on Johnny Depp and leggy models.

What my favourite part of this trend, is the jodhpurs! Quite a few males I've talked to, and few reluctant females detest this particular trousers, but I couldn't care less (I dress for myself). But ladies, just style it right! Always tuck in the top, and accentuate the waist. And a final word of warning; never over-accessories with equestrian props, and wear it with a pair of stack heels or platforms or round toes or shoe-boot. Just not flat riding boots, sil vous plait.

Oh, by the way. The female dandy, is of course linked to everything equestrian. Both are a galloping 2010 trend. (Hehehe I love my puns!)


Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2010
Graeme Black Spring 2010
Jolet Spring 2010

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...