Friday, November 26, 2010

Obsession du Jour: Camel Coat and Fur

Today I invested in something timeless I would wear forever - a luxurious double-breasted (rabbit) fur collared camel coat, that evokes a little bit of movie-star glamour. Camel and fur has been my obsession for awhile, until I finally made the wisest style choice in a long time - indulging in one. I think camel coat is a sign nowadays fashion is going back to classics. After all, warm honey-hues work with everything and every tone.
(From top left) Tommy Hilfiger, John Patrick, Michael Kors, Carolina Herrera, Derek Lam, DKNY, Rachel Comey, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Alexander Wang

1 comment:

sameum said...

'twas a great day spent well

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...