Tuesday, January 11, 2011

You're So Yesterday

You can change your life
You can change your clothes
If you change you're mind, well thats the way it goes
But I'm going to keep your jeans, and your old black hat
They look good on me, you're never gonna get it back
At least, not today

Thank you, you made my mind up for me
When you started to ignore me
Do you see a single tear?
It isn't gonna happen here

If you're over me, I'm already over you
If it's all been done, what is left to do
How can you hang up when the line is dead
If you wanna walk, I'm a step ahead
If you're moving on, I'm already gone
If the light is off, it isn't on
At least, not today
If it's over let it go and
Come tomorrow and it'll seem so yesterday,
I'm just a bird, already flown away
Laugh it off and let it go and
When you wake up it'll seem so yesterday,
Haven't you heard that I'm gonna be okay?


Hilary Duff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's really pretty nice ... I enjoy reading it

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...