Friday, July 15, 2011

Mixtape: Rainy Day Compilations

The weather has been wet and drizzly all day today and I'm feeling a little sick, and all I've wanted to do was curl up in bed, swaddled in clean sheets and a warm blanket, sipping chamomile tea, all the while my 'rainy day compilation' playing on iTunes:

001 SLEEPWALK :: Santo & Johnny
002 TEARDROP :: Massive Attack
003 QUIET :: This will destroy you
004 A DANCE AROUND THE MEMORY TREE :: Oren Lavie
005 HER MORNING ELEGANCE :: Oren Lavie
005 BE BE YOUR LOVE :: Rachel Yamagata
006 SPARKS :: Coldplay
007 SEPTEMBERISE :: Yiruma
008 WINTER SONG :: Sara Bareilles
009 TIME :: Hans Zimmer
010 TO BUILD A HOME :: The Cinematic Orchestra
011 NO SURPRISES (Radiohead cover) :: Regina Spektor
012 TRANSATLANTICISM :: Death Cab for Cutie
013 THE WOLVES (Act I Aand II) :: Bon Iver
014 THE SEA :: Corinne Bailey Rae
015 MOVIE NEVER MADE :: A Silver Mt Zion
016 GLYNIS :: Smashing Pumpkins
017 WHAT IF YOU :: Joshua Radin
018 SLOW DANCING IN THE BURNING ROOM :: John Mayer
019 FALLING SLOWLY :: Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova
020 MY FOOLISH HEART :: Bill Evans Trio
021 THE DISTRICT SLEEPS ALONE :: Postal Service
022 BREATHE ME :: Sia
023 BUTTERFLIES :: Sia
024 ONLY HOPE :: Switchfoot

Feel free to suggest/recommend any tunes that perfectly accompany the sound of rain. In reality, I spent the whole day cleaning my room due to many biting complaints. Little do they understand that I'm not messy, I'm creative!

2 comments:

beatles towel said...

Really Nice..
Appreciated.
Thank you.

beatles blanket

Unknown said...

Really Nice..
Appreciated.
Thank you.

beatles blanket

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...