Monday, July 18, 2011

Dear...

Dear readers,
Sorry for the intermittent blogging lately everyone. It may technically be uni holidays but I have been crazy busy, because I know when semester begins, officially tomorrow, I won't be able to do the things I've been doing now. I'm so bummed.


Dear all people I said I'd have coffee with yet still haven't,
Please wait, you're turn will come around! Soon. I promise.


Dear Severus Snape,
Oh, Snape! Hear that "crack"? It's the sound of my heart breaking every time I think of you. The saddest love story of the decade.
Dear Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2,
"It all ends."??? I will now have to fill that void with Harry Potter merchandise and creepy fan fics. Just kidding.
Maybe, if it has a lot of Draco making out.
Just kidding.


Dear anti Harry Potter fans,
Levicorpus!


Dear Matt Damon-look-a-like pal,
My dream isn't finding the perfect guy, I'm not that naive. It's being able to eat without getting fat.


Dear Micky Yoochun,
I've just started watching your series "Miss Ripley". I'm sorry but, whenever you appear on screen, I never know what you're saying. You're making it so difficult! Grrr! I'm too busy staring at your neck. I'm sorry you have a really nice neck! I swear I couldn't hear my brother yelling at me beause I was too captivated by your sexy adam's apple.


Dear self,
Are you walking the walk by faith?

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...