Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Place in the Sun, Vogue UK, June 2011

I love fashion editorials, greatly because of the 'mood' it evokes. The mood here? It's carefree without being reckless, dreamy without being lazy; it's kicking off one's shoes and running through the sprinkler even when you're wearing a designer dress. At this very moment, as I type this on my laptop, I am bedridden, outside its cold and the winds howling, and I'm sweating it out in 3 layers of pyjamas. This editorial ultimately makes me want to pin these smiling, dreaming, sun-on-face and wind-in-hair photos up on a wall somewhere. Feeling a little jealous of my bestfriend who is in sunny Europe right now.
Model: Dree Hemmingway
Photographer: Tom Craig
Stylist: Bay Garnett

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...