Monday, May 16, 2011

Dear...

Dear self,
The temperature's dropping fast. Single girls should always carry their own jumpers around.


Dear Nigahiga,
My youtube boyfriend, I can't believe we are breathing the same city oxygen, but I didn't get to see you! So sad, oh so sad. "Mel-BORN (Melbourne)... Adel-lady (Adelaide)...." I think your attempt at the Aussie accent, was too cute. Less than three. <3.


Dear bro,
Sorry I always forget you are colour-blind, and I asked you to leave the green (pistachio) macaron for me. My heart aches a little inside every time I think of how, in the future, you won't be able to see the full spectrum of beautiful colours of my fashion collections.


Dear low self-esteem,
I'm glad we parted ways! When I realised how much I was worth, what was written on my price tag, it totally messed with my head. I'm happy with who I am.


Dear 4kg,
Oh hey, this is awkward. I didn't see you come in. I'm guessing you invited yourself onto my hips, huh. I just didn't see you coming, which I imagine was poor planning on my part.


Dear future husband,
Can you please hurry up? Everyone around me is hooking up and getting hitched!


Dear God,
I do want to fly higher. Show me the amazing view from up there! I want to keep seeing!

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...