Thursday, March 8, 2012

2012 Fall designer looks I want to recreate.

I've been very uninspired the last few weeks. The fact of the matter is, I've reach that seasonal (or trans-seasonal) point when it's too soon to whole-heartedly indulge in layering, leather, and fur. As it happens, I've just been going back to a safe combination of black jeans, t-shirt, collared shirt, and oxford shoes.

During my 4 hour tutorial this morning, instead of dumbing down designer apparel for a lower-priced market, which was what we were supposed to do, I was discreetly going through the Fall collections from Paris Fashion Week on style.com on my laptop (nodding every now and then to show I was listening to the lecturer). Fortunately, temperatures are FINALLY dropping Down Under, as indicated by my wearing of opaque tights today, and Fashion Weeks came to pass. And so I really can't wait to be recreating designer looks by Charlotte RonsonPaul Smith, Dsquared2, Isabel Marent and Frankie Morello this season! Super duper excited!
Sources: fashionising.com, style.com

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...