Sunday, October 10, 2010

Springing into Spring

The last of the cooler weather is still stubbornly remaining, even though it's meant to be spring now. Too regular appearances of icy winds and rain that we know so well mean that although a spring aesthetic is appealing, the reality is a little different As it's end of semester (1 and a half weeks left for me in fact!), I haven't the energy or the time for anything borderline-impractical. Instead, at the moment, it's all about function and ease. Outfits that will hold up over the course of a long day. They also need to be something I can get my head around at 6am in the mornings. I'm sure many of you are in the same boat at the moment, so I thought I'd share some editorial inspiration that is of a similar aesthetic to sartorial life at the moment.
D Fall 2010 "Space is No Longer the Final Frontier" Ylonka Verheul by Carlotta Manaigo.

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...