Sunday, October 3, 2010

Octobre Inspirations

A handful of designers (Louis Vuitton, Karen Walker, Marc Jacobs, Celine, Proenza Schouler, and recently Dsquared2) are inspiring my personal wardrobe choices. I love how the fashion tide is towards polished lady-like looks. It's very grown up and chic. I'm incorporating this trend into my wardrobe via button up shirts, pleated skirts, boyfriend blazers, and girly stack heels. I'm also crazy about animal print accents; a hint of leopard is the ideal way to freshen up classic staples and make them feel current again. All in all, I'm incredibly excited.

I've been needing a new handbag for so long (I've been using my Veronika Maine black leather and chain handbag for every occasion, both appropriate and inappropriate). I want a replacement that is so far from what handbags have become expected be. Something minimal to the extreme, like this Chloe beauty.

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...