Saturday, December 18, 2010

Handbag Wish List: Proenza Schouler, Celine, Chloe, Mulberry

I'm in need of a new handbag.  My black leather Veronika Maine chain bag is looking tres fatigue! Well,I mean another new handbag (bought a tan Proenza Schouler-esque structured beauty several days ago). Christmas is near, so feel free to surprise me dear family, friends, and secret admirers! I like bags that are refined and minimal, that are the epitome of laid back confident femininity, and modern, yet classic. I'm usually keen on neutral colours like tan, camel, taupe, cream, and of course, noir! Below is my handbag wish list.


I want to be buried in a pile of these perfectly timeless Celine flap bags.

1 comment:

m 'n' m said...

1st and lasts definately cute!!

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...