Monday, February 14, 2011

I just haven't met you yet

I'm not surprised not everything lasts
I've broken my heart so many times I've stopped keeping track
I talk myself in, I talk myself out
I get all worked up, then I let myself down

I tried so very hard not to lose it
I came up with a million excuses
I thought I thought of every possibility

I just haven't met you yet

I might have to wait, I'll never give up
I guess it's half timing and the other half's luck
Wherever you are, whenever it's right
You'll come out of nowhere and into my life

And I know we can be so amazing
And being in your life is going to change me
And now I can see every possibility

I just haven't met you yet
Michael Buble

1 comment:

cc said...

The day when you meet him, he will tell you this: "I tried to get here as quick as I can."

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...