Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Monthly Recap July '11

Currently obsessed with:
Harry Potter series. Oh, Severus Snape! 
Sustainability.
Orange. (The colour, not fruit)

Laundry list of things memorable this month:
Trivia night is hard to organise and run.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2. Balling my eyes out into my poor friend's jacket sleeve, tears, snot, drool and all.
The Greatest Love. Best drama series of 2011.
Oh my God, super crazy miracles. Just ask me!
Still struggling to switch off the holiday-mode in my brain.
Contemplating on deferring my studies to prioritise my life.


Books read(ing):
Lord of the Flies - William Golding
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone - J. K. Rowling
Mere Christianity - C. S. Lewis
Systematic Theology - Wayne Grudem
(A couple of them are re-reads. I know, that's a lot of books. I have one I read in bed, one I read on the toilet, one in my bag, one, etc etc.)


Music stuck on repeat:
Walter Reed - Michael Penn
I am - Christina Aguilera (featuring Sia)
You can't always get what you want - Band from TV
Music when the lights go out - The Libertines
Shine on - The Kooks
Pink Bullets - The Shins
Gone - Switchfoot


3 Things I am thankful for this month:
Opportunity to work with other young designers and industry professionals.
Brother (It takes him to move away for me to realise this.)
Time machine (Mac's back-up drive)

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...