Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fictional Characters I'd like to date

Ferris Bueller (Matthew Broderick) - Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
That adorable fohawk and his chilled-out perspective of life is so attractive.
Mr. Palmer (Hugh Laurie) - Sense and Sensibility, 1995 movie version.
Mr. Palmer is the best part of the movie.
Oliver Wood (Sean Biggerstaff) - Harry Potter
The captain of the Griffindor quidditch team.

Noah Calhoun (Ryan Gosling) - The Notebook
                               
Seth Cohen (Adam Brody) - The O.C.
I can imagine it already! On our first date, I'll surprise him at the Baitshop during his shift. He'll bail work, and we'll play wii at the pool house, and I would laugh at all his jokes.
Zack Morris (Mark-Paul Gosselaar) - Saved by the Bell
Mark Darcy (Colin Firth) - Helen Fielding's Bridget Jones' Diary
Finn Hudson (Cory Monteith) - Glee
I would take multiple slushees to the face for him.
Dokko Jin (Cha Seung-won) - The Greatest Love

So, as a 22-year-old fashion student, after a long while of coffee shops, walks in the parks, public commute, and attending college, you'd think I would've found a boyfriend. Nope. I come home to my queen-sized bed adorned with teddy bears, magazines, a Bible and a novel (at the moment, reading Bryce Courtaney), piled next to my mac-book.

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...