1. Go to class/lecture/tutorial.
2. Take a nap. Years of consuming an unreasonably large volume of caffeinated drinks have taken a steady toll on my physiology. I’m at the point now where I can drink two cans and then promptly head off to bed. Of course, the sleep I experience is a fitful experience punctuated by episodes of coming awake, nightmares about large tropical flowers, and confusing dreams with reality.
3. Be inspired to post blog entries like this one you're reading.
4. Cackle like a witch. (Unforunately that is how I laugh.) To my sugar and caffeine sodden brain, everything is hilarious.
5. Stalk all my friends and friends' friends and friends' boyfriends and girlfriends and their cousins on Facebook.
6. TV series/soap download spree.
7. Bake up a storm. Scones, shortbread, cookies, muffins etc.
8. Go to the art museum alone. Abstract art begin to make more sense then.
This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...
This week, I'm paying off my sleep debt, while going through painful, painful, painful caffeine withdrawals, and recovering from my co...
Have you seen Four weddings and a Funeral ? Four words. Hugh Grant in glasses. Girls usually grow up and leave behind their little girl cel...