1. Go to class/lecture/tutorial.
2. Take a nap. Years of consuming an unreasonably large volume of caffeinated drinks have taken a steady toll on my physiology. I’m at the point now where I can drink two cans and then promptly head off to bed. Of course, the sleep I experience is a fitful experience punctuated by episodes of coming awake, nightmares about large tropical flowers, and confusing dreams with reality.
3. Be inspired to post blog entries like this one you're reading.
4. Cackle like a witch. (Unforunately that is how I laugh.) To my sugar and caffeine sodden brain, everything is hilarious.
5. Stalk all my friends and friends' friends and friends' boyfriends and girlfriends and their cousins on Facebook.
6. TV series/soap download spree.
7. Bake up a storm. Scones, shortbread, cookies, muffins etc.
8. Go to the art museum alone. Abstract art begin to make more sense then.
This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...
Peace, war, and what they wore. Historic archetypes of American styling, ringing down through the years, continually inspire modern designe...
Although the image of James Dean in a white t-shirt, jeans, and an open leather jacket is the open idea etched in our consciousness, I prefe...