Friday, September 9, 2011

Muse: Ashley Olsen

Sydney has started to shown first signs of heats waves during the day, and I dread about dressing for summer. (Forecast of almost 30 degrees this weekend!)  I've been noticing, this summer over in the northern hemisphere, in particular Ashley Olsen, although she's pretty awesome every season, really in her groove and the perfect example of cool, elegant summer dressing. While there is more than a subtle nod to clean, effortless, nineties minimalism, there is also enough quirkiness and fun to keep things interesting. Here are some examples of her awesomeness this summer. 

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...