Monday, November 14, 2011

Finding Mr. Funny

I'm so attracted to men who can get me into stitches. If you can make me LOL, you have my full attention. And, if you actually, like my laugh (I have an ugly laugh. If my laugh was a person, it'll be a witch with a wart on her crooked nose), and think it's cute, I will marry you! I really cannot say it enough - wit is so attractive, because it requires intelligence and humour, and a little creativity. According to Psychology Today, "people who joke with their spouses in everyday situations tend to be happier in marriage than couples who don't, and marriages tend to last longer." But personally, not just any gag will do. I hate the insulting, narrow-minded, or narcissistic humour. Brattiness and snobbery is never impressive.


Unfortunately, finding Mr. Funny is extremely difficult. I mean, what's up with that, boys? This world needs a million Ryan Goslings to go around. Plus, a million James McAvoys, a million Jon Heders, a million Ryan Higas, a million Hugh Lauries, a million Jim Careys and a million Steve Carells. 


(I'm so so so sorry! I really tried not to make this post about Gorgeous Gosling, and I was doing so well! But I just couldn't help it! He's just one of those people who are funny without trying to be funny! And he always has this mischievous smirk in his eyes. I'm sorry!)

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...