1. Caffeine headache.
3. Reading. Getting very emotionally involved with books.
4. Fictional people's problems.
5. English toffee ice-cream calling my name from the kitchen.
7. Re-committing to the 'tomorrow diet'. Because tomorrow is always a new day, hey!
8. Pistachio nuts. Salted and roasted.
10. Too cold.
11. Too hot.
12. Where's Bearemy?
13. The future.
16. Playing with the cats.
19. Bowel movement.
20. Tomorrow's weather.
21. Tomorrow's outfit.
22. Tomorrow's lunch.
25. List making. Just can't stop making mental lists. It’s like an OCD. Like washing hands constantly. Or
eating pistachio nuts. I really cant stop eating
pistachio nuts right now. Mmmm...
This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...
This week, I'm paying off my sleep debt, while going through painful, painful, painful caffeine withdrawals, and recovering from my co...
Although the image of James Dean in a white t-shirt, jeans, and an open leather jacket is the open idea etched in our consciousness, I prefe...