1. Before you status update, blog or Instagram, pause and say to yourself, “is it entirely necessary that I share this morsel of thought with my entire social network?”and if the answer is not, “yes, I absolutely must,” then step away from the Internet.
2. At the end of the day, set aside and collect your coins in your 'coffee savings' bunny bank, given especially to you out of compassion.
3. Spend less than or equal to the money you earn each week.
4. Wear and buy clothes that fit you.
5. Call someone on the phone at least once a week, and speak to him or her for at least ten minutes, and don't be awkward about it.
6. Tell someone who you love that you love them on a more regular basis. To their face, not in a text or Facebook.
7. Always, always, always back up your files. In 3 locations (or else, it does not exist!). Don't not back up your files, lose it, and really lose it.
8. Actually use your diary
9. Help mama out with chores around the house before she has to ask you. Remember you are a grown woman living at home, and that several people your age are already married.
10. Become a 50's housewife, minus the husband (in preparation for marriage, sort of). Organised, multi-tasking, perfectionist, determined, high-maintenance, well-groomed, and merry.
11. Be bold. Hold your head high. You are loved and secure.
This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...
This week, I'm paying off my sleep debt, while going through painful, painful, painful caffeine withdrawals, and recovering from my co...
"It is cruel you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness, of pain, of strength and freedom. The beaut...