Friday, April 8, 2011

Dear...

Dear Readers,
Thank you for taking time out of your lives to read this! Such awesome people.


Dear spell-check,
If you have no spelling suggestions for a particular word, please don't say it is misspelled. I have no time for your nonsense, when the presentation is in half an hour.

Dear "Distinction",
You made my day. The lack of sleep was totally worth it for you! Thanks for not playing hard-to-get like 'High distinction'. It just puts me off, you know? I love you so much.


Dear spiders, centipedes, and all other creepy-crawlies that come into my room,
If I see you outside, I will let you live. If I see you in my house, I will squish you. My advice? Stay out!


Dear beau garcon,
I can finally let go. I sincerely wish you well.


Dear New Heights,
I am kicking myself for not discovering your band earlier!


Dear God,
Thank you for opening my eyes to see truth.

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...