Friday, May 14, 2010

Bicycle Chic

The Dutch bicycles have been touted the 'must-have' fashion accessory of 2010. Having failed my driving test yet again, this expensive accessory is looking more and more appealing to me right now. And I'm not the only one with bikes on my brain, celebrities are ditching their limos for bicycles too!
When dressing oneself for a bike outing, you will inevitably encounter certain restrictions, but (as the slew of ladies pictured above prove) biking can be done sans spandex. I think heels are a cycling faux pas, so show off a great pair of flat shoes instead. You can flirt with your tomboy side. Of course, the biggest dress-code dilemma is figuring out what to do with your purse while pedaling along. I think you should keep your hands free and your handlebars unencumbered by toting an across-body bag à la Agyness Deyn.
Happy Biking!

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...