Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Urban Outfitters

The Elle Italia April 2010 editorial spread features model Caroline Winberg slacking off in the city and just having a blast. Winberg rocks the urban look with short shorts, casual shirts, a fedora hat and big horn-rimmed glasses. Photographed by David Burton. Notice it's urban geek fashion with 2010 street style trends; jersey fabrics and sporty greys. It would be well worth taking the time to polish up the fusion of trench coat and sports trend if you haven't already!
And here are some exceptional street styles I have found online, for more inspiration on the particular growing trend.

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...