Friday, May 14, 2010

Styles Inspring Me Now

Today was one of those days when you feel like sleeping in, and stay in you pyjamas all day until you really really really have to get out of them. The day when the temperature isn't cooperating and you feel like hibernating. And the best idea seems like eating chocolate, and catching up on Ugly Betty (procrastinating, when I should be doing my assignment).
Yes, I am having one of those days, so I thought I would share with you a few things from my "Inspirations" folder. You probably might've seen them around the web, but these mostly street styles, are what is influencing my wardrobe choices at the moment.
Enjoy!

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...