Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fashionable Fingers

The trend is more is more when it comes to jewellery. Think Abbey Lee Kershaw or Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen (rarely seen without adorned digits). I love how piling on rings can complete the outfit, or even completely change its mood! The key is to layer up, don't over-clutter. May I suggest, if you wear more than three per hand, you place at least two next to each other (does that make sense?). Like one on the pointer and one on index. And mix price points. After all, Samantha Wills can look terrific next to Sportsgirl
You can also tie in the thematic 2010 fashion trends; the Tribal Trend, the Future Warrior Trend (cool armour-inspired rings), the Neo-Grunge Trend (punky skulls and knuckle dusters). But rather than being overly blingy, I plan to layer my hand in stones, like turquoise, amber, aquamarine, garnet, and onyx.
Be inspired people!

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...