Thursday, August 12, 2010

Obsession Du Jour: Aout

While eagerly waiting for the new season's shades to hit the store later this year, I've been donning what I believe to be the perfect transitional colour. The find it, the conditions were elaborate in scope and limiting in nature; no to neons, refused all reds, banished all blues. So what was it that satisfied my fingertips? Gray; a newish neutral seen on the digits of ladies like Sienna Miller, Scarlett Johansson, Victoria Beckham, Agness Deyn, Megan Fox, Heidi Klum and Jessica Szhor (Gossip Girl's Venessa). I'm talking about a real grey, something the colour of concrete, a shade that's the niftiest of neutrals. The thing about gray is this: it perfectly harmonises with winter's many dark and muted shades, plus it will look glorious with your spring pastels, and summer brights! I adore black nails, but gray is a little more edgy, modern, cool and chic - excellent this transeasonal time of the year!

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...