Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Why I heart Winter

It's okay to be Snow White.
Dressing is no sweat. Seriously Easy, literally no sweat.
Repetition rules. (You're generally frowned upon if you wear the same dress three days in a row, but wear the same jacket five days running, and it's your signature style.)
Make-up stays put.
Beanies, hats, berets.
Black is back. Head to toe black is tres chic.
You can eat and eat and eat. The secret's safe under winter coats and jackets.
Tights, stocking, leggings. (Not jeggings.)
Men are gentlemen. A far cry from boardies, singlets, shorts, thongs.
Layers and Layers. If you can't decide what to wear, it's alright to just wear it all! At worst you'd look like Mary-Kate Olsen on a bad day. Good enough for me!

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...