Friday, August 20, 2010

London Calling

Today I saw a tall well-dressed boy in a Burberry-esque ink military-inspired coat with 'regency' hair (men's 2010 hair trend I'm loving, see Bottega Venata Menswear SS09, Marni Menswear FW09, Burberry Prorsum Menswear SS09), and I just had to do a double take. No, a triple take. A quadruple take. I think it was because he was so perfectly in tune with the mens fashion trend, and also his style had a certain British charm. He reminded me of this particular editorial in the September issue of GQ Japan, featuring Burberry Prorsum's Menswear FW10 collection, paired with the men's hair trend and other styling trends that you'd do well to take note of.
Photographer: Nick Leary
Model: Luke Stevens
Stylist: Grant Pearce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I could be that "well-dressed boy"?

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...