Sunday, September 5, 2010

MAC Fabulous Felines

For those that are cat lovers (which I very much am by the way) will love the idea behind Mac's Fall trend collectionThe latest collection hitting counters on Monday, called "Fabulous Felines" it's one that I have literally been looking forward to for awhile now. Not only is the theme of the collection killer - slinky, elegant cats - the products themselves are spot on. And you know if you're a loyal reader, how much I adore feline features. The collection features 3 color parts all of which you can see below. Part 3 of the Fabulous Feline Collection would have to be my favorite part since I gravitate towards the cools.
Leopard Luxe
Burmese Beauty
Palace Pedigree

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...