Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Un. Deux. Trois.

un. 
I am an introverted person
deux. 
I love menswear and anything menswear inspired.
trios. 
Today I  saw a young, preppy gentleman who looked like he had just walked out of a Burberry Prorsum menswear editorial. Not in a 'fashion victim' way, but a classic, preppy, youthful, modern dandy sort of way. And more American cool then British charm. It's times like these when I will get out of my way and tell a stranger "I like your shoes." They were a smart pair of tan leather brogues. I wanted to continue, "I like your watch too. I like your pants. Where are they from?", but decided it was better not to creep him out.

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...