Sunday, September 12, 2010

Obsession du Jour: Septembre

Life is a bit full at the moment, so I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like - although I am certainly endeavouring to. However I thought I had to share some more of my current inspiration with you all. I'm still fascinated with modest length, shirts, monochrome, and quirky mini-trends (like, say, turbans). Pieces that manage to meld the two aesthetics of austere 1950's femininity and traditional menswear - with a touch of minimalism thrown into the mix too. I'm also obsessed with straw, gingham, and all things shabby and rural. I'm quite disappointed that I'll be jetting off to Asia when summer hits the southern hemisphere, because I won't be able to make the most of my spring/summer 2011 wardrobe. I'm that obsessed.


Sources: Style.com, Facehunter.com, Google image serach

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...