Saturday, September 4, 2010

World's Best Dad



"Any man can be a father,
but it takes someone special to be a dad."


I know most people think that they have the worlds best dad, and I happen to be no exception; my daddy is the worlds best dad. He had been through so much unimaginable hardship to support and bring me and my brother up. But the most significant thing he passed on to me, the most important thing any parent could pass on to their child, is faith. And one day, I think I would like to totally devote an entire book to the wisdom of my father; some of the greatest lessons I've ever learned was while I was sitting in the car next to him, just the two of us. No matter where I was in life, whether it was a good day, or a not so great one, he has always taught me the importance of joy and peace, of working hard, of being patient, of being good, doing good and loving others.

Happy Father's Day, daddy.
I hope to grow more like you, having wisdom to put away my burdens, compassionate, humble, not worrying about tomorrow, joyful and hard working. Please take care and consider your health and age daddy, and don't overwork yourself.

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...