Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A fine Madness: Rolling Stone September 16, 2010

It's about time. It's definitely not a 'True Blood' cover, and I mean that as a good thing! And fresh off a Best Drama Emmy, Mad Men is scorching hot right now. And so is the cover that features Elisabeth Moss, January Jones, Jon Hamm and Christina Hendricks. (But hey, is it just me or do they look strangely different? Must be photoshop.) Another (for me a more worthy) reason to pick up the latest Rollings Stones magazine is the beautiful, black and white series of behind-the-scenes photographs from the filming of season four. So worth it for the glimpse of 60s fashion wardrobe heaven! Sweet!

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...