Monday, July 26, 2010

Menswear Picks

Men's style can be inspiring for women. I'm actually as intrigued by menswear as womenswear. There is something inspiring about this idea of a uniform that is evident in the way that men dress themselves (suit, pants, shirt). It's investment dressing because menswear is not as disposable as womenswear. I've heard men are (usually, or more) drawn to detail, whether it's the collar, the cuff, the buckles, or the stitchings. Is that right? And so who better to look to than refreshingly well-dressed gentlemen on the streets? Here, I share with you, photos from my 'Inspirations' folder.
Sources: www.dapperkid.blogspot.com, www.englishcut.com, www.acontinuouslean.com, www.buckets-and-spades.blogspot.com, www.stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...