- read more
- sketch more
- public speaking
- always hunting and gathering inspiration
- always carry a diary
- be more acquainted with articles, journals, news, opinions, prints, digital, web, video, film etc.
- stop reading for pleasure (don't think I will have time anyway)
- cease communicating normally - speak like a designer
- become a 50's housewife, minus the housework and husband (organised, multi-tasking, perfectionist, determined, high-maintenance, well-groomed, and merry)
- work on building character - patience, gentleness, love, faithfulness, goodness, joy, self-control, peace, kindness
- no eating after 10pm
- try to blink less. At least try. If I can remember.
- stop staring at the back of the head of that extremely good looking jerk during lecture and pay attention.
- eat fruit more. Once a month isn't enough.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Checklist for the New and Improved Me
This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...
Peace, war, and what they wore. Historic archetypes of American styling, ringing down through the years, continually inspire modern designe...
Although the image of James Dean in a white t-shirt, jeans, and an open leather jacket is the open idea etched in our consciousness, I prefe...