- read more
- sketch more
- public speaking
- always hunting and gathering inspiration
- always carry a diary
- be more acquainted with articles, journals, news, opinions, prints, digital, web, video, film etc.
- stop reading for pleasure (don't think I will have time anyway)
- cease communicating normally - speak like a designer
- become a 50's housewife, minus the housework and husband (organised, multi-tasking, perfectionist, determined, high-maintenance, well-groomed, and merry)
- work on building character - patience, gentleness, love, faithfulness, goodness, joy, self-control, peace, kindness
- no eating after 10pm
- try to blink less. At least try. If I can remember.
- stop staring at the back of the head of that extremely good looking jerk during lecture and pay attention.
- eat fruit more. Once a month isn't enough.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Checklist for the New and Improved Me
This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...
This week, I'm paying off my sleep debt, while going through painful, painful, painful caffeine withdrawals, and recovering from my co...
"It is cruel you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness, of pain, of strength and freedom. The beaut...