Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ready To Fish S/S 2011

I couldn't wait to see the runway photographs from last night's Ready to Fish Spring 2011 show, at Amsterdam Fashion Week. As expected, it was playful, fresh, trendy and extremely wearable. Dutch designer, Ilja Visser showed great understanding of the biggest fashion trends of the moment, and adds her own quirks to it. Can you pick out the trends in the collection? Trenchcoat, jodhpurs, button-up shirts, printed trousers, jumpsuits, what else can you spot that is a trend now? It wasn't outstanding, but overall, a beautiful collection. And look at those gorgeous lip colours! I will have to go lipstick shopping soon. First stop - MAC Cosmetics.
Sources: www.style.com, thischicksgotstyle.blogspot.com/2010/07/ready-to-fish.html

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...