Thursday, July 29, 2010

Muse: Dreaming of Dree

Every fashion blogger is doing it. Blogging about legendary Earnest Hemingway's 22 year old ballerina-turned-model great granddaughter, Dree Hemingway. She may have extreme beauty and an intriguing pedigree, but I'm just wild about her excellent personal style! Her wardrobe preferences tend to be quite Parisian in nature, with a dash of New York casual thrown in. Moreover, I love her fondness for black, white and grey colour palette - it's simple, stark, and sophisticated. I'm learning from her, the ability to blend the timeless with the timely that shows up in her outfit selections.
P.S. in the last photograph, spot the poor man carrying his girlfriend's handbag.

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...