Wednesday, July 21, 2010

L'Amant: Erin Fetherston Resort 2011

With each click of my mouse, the girlie-girl in me is squealing with pure delight with the Erin Fetherston Resort 2011 collection. I longed to blog about it, so I apologise for the lack of post these past few weeks! With Erin Fetherston, who remains to be one of my favourites (since her 2009 Fall RTW), you always know what to expect from her collections - feminine, flirty and dreamy - her signature aesthetic, this time with delightful details such as bows, pleats, boater hats, peter pan collars, sweetheart necklines, cigarette pants, and oh so pretty cocktail frocks. And that soft metallic gold one-shoulder minidress is a real knock out! I love it how she's so fantasy-driven (quite like me) and she is always consistent with her vision. This collection is inspired by the French film L'Amant (The Lover) set in Indochina in the 1920's. I'm in love...
L'Amant (The Lover)
P.S. The model is Emily Wake, a beautiful Australian who apparently did her first shows last season. I absolutely adore models with 'juvenile' features! Keep a look out for her. I have a feeling she'll become a sought after first-face by every designer.

No comments:

I am 23, going on 13

This has almost nothing to do with the Sound of Music. Let me just say that apparently I’m 30 going on 13. I don’t know what happened bu...